Clients at Tysons Trial Law use the civil justice system to fix the harms and injuries someone else caused.
Insurance companies control the purse strings in most litigation and clients can’t achieve justice without fully proving their harms to the insurance company.
At TTL, we know how it feels to be a family dealing with injuries and trying to get compensation for harms caused.
At TTL, we love telling peoples’ stories.
We believe everyone deserves to be made whole.
We are diligent in serving our clients and clearly explain complicated legal processes.
We review our client list every day and identify any special needs the cases may have.
We check in with every client at least once a week.
When the unimaginable happens, we help families get compensation for the loss including sorrow, grief, and lost financial resources.
Personal & Catastrophic Injury
Whether you have been injured in an auto collision, truck crash, or other serious injury event, we help clients obtain just compensation for their injuries.
Patients suffering injury as a result of negligent medical treatment may receive medical malpractice injury compensation for medical bills, pain, suffering, lost wages, and more.
When your rights to personal autonomy and consent are violated, you may have a cause of action for sexual assault, harassment, or abuse.
Products liability holds manufacturers, designers, distributors, sellers, and others accountable for products causing injury or damage.
Hold drivers accountable for violating driving safety rules when their negligent driving causes serious personal injury.
At Tysons Trial Law, there is a system in place to help clients with their legal claims so they can prove their injuries and achieve successful outcomes. This is the system:
- Research the facts. The research stage includes intake interviews with the client, collecting medical records, talking to the non-negligent treating providers, gathering all the critical documents, and learning about the plaintiff.
- Develop the case. The case development phase includes working with experts, developing the strongest theory of the case, strategizing about the important decisions like when to file, venue, target defendants, neutralizing defenses, etc.
- Litigate to a successful conclusion. Through strong factual development of the case, and presenting the clearest account of the client’s harms, Tysons Trial Law litigates from a persuasive position and fully conveys the impact of the harm to the decision maker (i.e. insurance company, jury, judge).
- Move client forward to a place of financial success. Tysons Trial Law guides clients to achieve full-value monetary recovery. TTL will help negotiate liens, set up structured settlement plans, and get all necessary settlement approvals.
Tysons Trial Law understands the stakes.
What negative consequences does TTL help clients avoid?
Failing to achieve the best outcome, working with a lawyer who is nonresponsive, who treats you like “just another file,” who is afraid to go to trial, who is quick to settle your case for the fastest (not highest) settlement, who doesn’t make you feel like an empowered participant in your own litigation.
What will clients continue to experience if they don’t sign with TTL?
Feel the loss of control, confusion about the litigation process, fear for the future, questioning how they will have the money to pay medical bills and to replace lost income, and feel like a victim of the event/defendant/insurance company.
Tysons Trial Law helps clients experience success:
- You will feel empowered in the litigation process.
- You will get the benefit of technology and always have the most up-to-date information about your case through use of a client portal.
- You will work with a lawyer who treats her clients with care, empathy and skill.
- You will work with a lawyer who is recognized as a top leader in Virginia trial law.
- You will present the optimal case to the decision maker.
- You will feel confident that you are achieving the strongest case outcome possible and not leaving money on the table.
- You will feel supported, listened to, and cared for throughout the litigation process.
How can Tysons Trial Law help clients improve their lives and outcomes?
- You will know your case is being handled by a skilled, compassionate, passionate lawyer.
- You will have the security to focus on your/family’s health, well-being, and recovery.
- When your case resolves, you will have no regrets or question marks about your decisions. You will know you fought and achieved the best outcome.
- You will have a monetary recovery designed to allow you to get your life back on track.
Schedule a time to speak with Tysons Trial Law. There is always time on our calendar to speak with clients. Reserve your spot now.